Stronger Communities have commissioned a 5 year independent evaluation, particularly focusing on how effective the Programme has been at reducing inequalities and improving wellbeing through:
- helping the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) sector to become more sustainable
- creating conditions which support effective social action
- supporting NYCC’s commissioning culture to use more community organisations to deliver services
- using learning to help make decisions that get the most impact out of resources
- being an effective and efficient way of working which achieves its intended and expected ambitions
As part of this process, we are conducting a survey with community groups, voluntary organisations and social businesses to gain valuable feedback on your interaction with Stronger Communities. The survey will take between 20 and 30 minutes to complete and can be filled in electronically here at Voluntary Sector Survey https://consult.northyorks.gov.uk/snapwebhost/s.asp?k=155488771151. . Alternatively, you can request a hard copy (with freepost envelope) by contacting email@example.com or calling 01609 532223.